ERA shatters record collecting nearly 12,000 donations for Toys for Tots
MADISON, N.J. (Dec. 28, 2021) — ERA® Real Estate, a global franchising leader within the Realogy family of brands, today announced the results of its national #GivingTuesdayERA campaign, which aims to unite ERA® offices worldwide in giving back to their communities.
For the third consecutive year, the ERA brand partnered with many of its affiliates in support of the national non-profit organization Toys for Tots, a program established in 1947 that is run by the United States Marine Corps Reserve collecting and delivering new, unwrapped toys for children in most major markets across all 50 states. The #GivingTuesdayERA campaign aligns with Giving Tuesday, a global day of giving that kicks off the charitable season, when many focus on their holiday and end-of-year giving.
ERA’s corporate office, the brand’s international affiliates and more than half of ERA Real Estate’s affiliated US-based offices – representing nearly 36,000 affiliated brokers and agents – came together to participate in the #GivingTuesdayERA campaign. Companies supporting the Toys for Tots campaign collected a record-breaking 11,631 toys. In addition, several offices stepped up to the plate to give back to their communities, supporting food banks, local food drives, veteran-focused organizations and more.
Here are some highlights:
- ERA American Real Estate in Shalimar, FL collected nearly 3,500 donations for Toys for Tots. In addition, the brokerage collected approximately $4,300 which was donated to local charitable organizations, including Santa Rosa Kids House in Milton, FL, ARC of the Emerald Coast in Fort Walton Beach, FL, Boys and Girls Club of Okaloosa County and more.
- ERA King Real Estate in Anniston, AL supported multiple local organizations collecting and delivering toys, food and toiletries. They also served meals at Anniston Soup Bowl, sponsored the Birmingham Realist Association of Real Estate Brokers Scholarship Gala and adopted 11 veterans for Christmas via State Veterans Home.
- Central Virginia-based Napier Realtors ERA donated nearly 2,000 toys to Toys for Tots, bringing joy to children in the Richmond area this holiday season.
- RSVP Real Estate ERA Powered in Seattle, WA donated $10,000 to RIP Medical Debt. This holiday season, an untold number of families will receive a letter stating their medical debt has been paid off by Brokers for a Broken World, a campaign run by RIP Medical Debt.
- ERA iRealty based in Plano, TX, packed nearly 6,700 meals for Feed My Starving Children, a local organization that works with food distribution partners providing meals to kids.
- In addition to supporting Toys for Tots via toy donations, ERA® Real Estate’s offices worldwide donated approximately 65,000 items of food and an astounding $123,000 in monetary donations to various charitable organizations.
“We are always blown away by the generosity of our affiliated network, not just in support of #GivingTuesdayERA but all year long. The record-breaking campaign is a testament to ERA’s culture of collaboration and service. Whether it’s donating toys, money, time or food, the ERA network is empowered to give back to their communities where they live and work. The #GivingTuesdayERA campaign is just one example that shows when Team ERA works together, we are unstoppable.” -Sherry Chis, President and CEO, ERA® Real Estate
“#GivingTuesdayERA is something our brokerage looks forward to every year. Not only does it demonstrate the power of the ERA brand but it aligns with our long-standing commitment to giving back to our community. We are proud to join other ERA affiliated real estate professionals around the world to help those in need.” -Kim Luckie, Director of Business Development and Marketing, ERA American Real Estate
“Every year, we are thrilled to participate in #GivingTuesdayERA to give back to those who need it most. My philosophy is that whether you’re working as an individual or as part of an organization, everyone has the responsibility to help those in need. This philosophy rings true across ERA, which is why we are so proud to be a part of this outstanding brand and network.” -Jim Napier, President and Principal Broker, Napier Realtors ERA
“#GivingTuesdayERA is just one more example that showcases why the ERA brand is unlike any other. Our team always dives in headfirst in support of this initiative every year. We are so proud to be part of a brand that makes it a priority to put those in need first.” -Anna Marie Ellison, Managing Partner, ERA King Real Estate
About ERA Real Estate
At ERA® Real Estate, we don’t adapt to change, we create it. We believe that our core business values of collaboration, innovation, diversity and growth are needed now more than ever. As a global leader in the residential real estate industry for more than 40 years, ERA was the first real estate franchise to expand internationally, the first to post listings online, and is the only national company that offers the Sellers Security® Plan program.
The ERA Real Estate network includes more than 36,000 affiliated brokers and independent sales associates and approximately 2,200 offices throughout the United States and 31 other countries and territories. ERA Franchise Systems LLC (www.ERA.com) which operates the ERA Real Estate system, is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global provider of real estate services. ERA Real Estate information is available at www.ExploreERA.com.
ERA® Real Estate
ERA® Real Estate