When building a business, you’re going to make mistakes. It’s how you learn.
On today’s premiere episode of Team Builders, I’ve got two Rockstar team leaders willing to share both the highs and lows of building their team – Doug Edrington of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices J Douglas Properties in Chattanooga, TN and Matt Curtis of Matt Curtis Real Estate in Huntsville, AL.
We start out talking about mistakes made and cover some of the things you just don’t think about when you’re starting a team… things that later come back to bite you.
We also talk about:
- Figuring out your “sweet spot”
- Creating the right company culture
- How to deal with agents leaving or getting let go
- Branding and lead gen tactics – what’s working now
- The most profitable lead source
You also won’t want to miss Doug’s story about how he learned a competing brokerage was using his videos to train their agents!
Check out episode 1 and sound off in the comments to let me know what you want to see in future episodes.